Special Note to Non-U.S. Visitors
Anagram International recognizes its obligation to protect the privacy of its online guests. We have developed these privacy practices in order to maintain these standards and to comply with the Children's Advertising Review Unit (CARU) of the Better Business Bureau's guidelines on Internet advertising. It is a policy of Anagram International that no information should be submitted to or posted at any Anagram International Web sites by children 13 years of age or under. Anagram International does not actively seek any demographic or preference information from children, nor will it ever disclose any personally identifying information regarding children to third parties.
Anagram International only collects personal information from our online guests on a voluntary basis. We may require personal information to access certain sections of our Web site. If one of our Web sites solicits personal information such as names or addresses, Anagram International will use the voluntarily submitted information to respond to our online guests, for internal purposes, or to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it. Anagram International Web sites collect non-personal information from our online guests (such as type of browser, operating system and domain names), but we do not collect personal information in this process. The non-personal information that we collect may be automatically combined with other information that you provide and may be aggregated and used for statistical purposes.
Communications To Anagram International
Anagram International appreciates hearing from you. However, in your communications with us, please keep in mind that any communication or material you transmit to or through any of our Web sites by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, creative suggestions, ideas, concepts, products, photos, marketing or promotional plans or strategies, or the like shall be deemed and shall remain the exclusive property of Anagram International. You understand and acknowledge that Anagram International has the resources which may have developed or may in the future develop ideas identical to or similar to your suggestions or comments and that Anagram International is only willing to consider suggestions and ideas on the terms set forth herein. Any suggestion, idea, or comment is not submitted in confidence and Anagram International assumes no obligation, express or implied, by considering it. Without limitation, Anagram International shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the suggestions, ideas or comments of every kind and nature and Anagram International shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the suggestions, ideas or comments for any purposes whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcasting or posting without any compensation to the provider of the suggestions, ideas or comments.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS PRIOR TO USE OF THIS WEB SITE - IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
Anagram International maintains this Web site for your personal information, education, and communication. You may download materials displayed on this Web site only for your non-commercial personal use and provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices which appears on any such materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Web site for any public or commercial use including, but not limited to, any text, image, audio or video, without Anagram International's prior written consent. Your access to and use of this Web site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Web site, you accept, without limitation or qualifications, the terms and conditions set forth below and you acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Anagram International are superseded and unenforceable.
- BY USE OF THIS SITE, YOU AGREE THAT THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA SHALL APPLY TO ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS SITE WITHOUT REGARD TO CHOICE OF LAW PROVISIONS. ANY LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS SITE SHALL BE INSTITUTED IN A STATE OR FEDERAL COURT IN MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA. YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF, AND ACCEPT THAT VENUE IS PROPER IN, THESE COURTS IN ANY SUCH LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this Web site is copyrighted (regardless of whether or not a copyright notice appears on all materials) unless otherwise noted and may not be used, except as provided herein, without the prior written consent of Anagram International. Anagram International neither warrants nor represents that any materials displayed on this Web site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with Anagram International.
- Anagram International responds to copyright notifications submitted under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If you believe that your rights have been violated, you may submit a notice of claimed copyright infringement to us by providing the following information to our designated agent by mail to Anagram International c/o Party City Holdings, Inc., 80 Grasslands Road, Elmsford, NY 10523, ATTN: Janine Huber or by email to Janine Huber at firstname.lastname@example.org: - A physical or electronic signature (typing your full name will be sufficient) of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- A description of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material (and URL, if available) reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Contact information at which you can be reached, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner asserted is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(2), the individual who posted the materials may provide us with counter-notification that the materials were removed or disabled as the result of a mistake or misidentification of the materials. This counter-notification must (a) be signed, (b) include the individual's name, address and telephone number, (c) include a statement that the individual is making the counter-notification under penalty of perjury, and (d) state that the person consents to the jurisdiction of the federal district court where his or her address is located. If we receive such a counter-notification, and we determine that we would like to restore access to the materials, a copy will be sent to you notifying you that access to the materials will be restored within ten business days. Access will be restored between the tenth and fourteenth business day after we receive a counter-notification unless you inform us that you have filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the individual who made the posting from engaging in infringing activity on our network and servers. If we determine that we do not want to restore access to the materials, you will not receive any further notification.
- Although Anagram International uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site, Anagram International makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Anagram International assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Web site.
- YOUR USE OF, AND BROWSING IN, THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER ANAGRAM INTERNATIONAL NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING THIS WEB SITE IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO OTHER DATA) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF ANAGRAM INTERNATIONAL IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANAGRAM INTERNATIONAL DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ANAGRAM INTERNATIONAL ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY DUE TO YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THIS WEB SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO OR AUDIO FROM THIS WEB SITE.
- Images of people or places displayed on this Web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Anagram International. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is strictly prohibited unless permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on this Web site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes.
- All of Anagram International trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively "Trademarks"), displayed on this Web site, are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Anagram International. Nothing contained on this Web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Web site without the prior written permission of Anagram International. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this Web site, or any other content displayed on this Web site, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited.
- Anagram International will provide commercially reasonable security measures, however, you understand and acknowledge that certain risks are inherent in the transmission of information over the internet and you agree to assume the security risk for the transmission of the information you provide when using this Web site.
- Anagram International values your privacy and we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. Under California law, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information we share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. The notice will identify the categories of personal information shared with third parties, as well as the name and address of the third parties that receive such personal information. You can process that request free of charge by sending an email to: email@example.com.
- Anagram International’s failure to enforce any right or provision of these terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these terms will remain in effect. You may not assign your rights or obligations under these terms without our prior written consent and any attempt to do so without such consent will be null and void and given no force or effect. Anagram International may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. In these terms, the words “including” and “include” mean “including, but not limited to.” The word “or” is not exclusive. Words in the singular include the plural, and words in the plural include the singular. Any gender used in these terms shall be deemed to include the neuter, masculine and feminine gender.
- Anagram International may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at any time. You are bound by any revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review these terms and conditions.